Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My experience at Carve


Photos owned by Carve


my experience with Carve was great, I never thought Id be affiliated with a company 
that has the passion towards individual growth and success. As Carve celebrates 
its first year anniversary, thou im still approaching to my 6th month to this company, 
I could tell that it has been through a lot, and been too far, and yet it could still kick more! 
a lot of people ive seen grew their skills, expanded their knowledge in online 
tools and online marketing, enhanced their capabilities in communicating to their clients,
also grew their spiritual aspects and most of all grew as an individuals towards furthering 
their career path in the corporate world.


its the place wherein individuals run in one direction towards the goal, 
a place where you get more that you deserve and a place that I could say,

I feel blessed working in this company, and you are welcome to be part of the 
first 100 Ninjas at Carve to do Epic 

like us on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment