Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Summerfrolic After Party



we all came to different stages and highlights of our lives 
where we discover and re-discover ourselves 
with the different people we met along our journey, 
we may not realize it but this exists 
and what I see about my passion in Film and DJying is that we 
all have the opportunities waiting ahead of us, its all there,
not until you move a step forward in pursuing it you'll end up 
either be stranded in a dead end corner, or get closer to what 
you love to do and start seeing it even more sharper and clearer. 

one of the person I admire as a leader once said, a sword gets
 hammered a thousand times,gets dipped into the water,
get hammered again until it became a sword ready for battle.

that's why my Summerfrolic experience was awesome, 
experienced a lot of provisions which I can really say that its 
from the Lord who made my way to get great shots and footages. 
I acknowledge Him for his amazing ways of connecting people/positioning 
people in order to provide for you wether its food, 
accommodation, fuel for cooking, VIP backstage passses, 
strength to last a day of hardwork, transportation going
 back to Davao City and also opportunities. 

without his hand, my footages would be so dumb and lame.

#thankGod #thankyouSummerfrolic
photos courtesy of Deike Battosai Photography
for events and party coverage leave us a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment